Saturday, April 14, 2007

Phone interview


S: I heard from the travel company today. I've been assigned an account representative who will assist me in finding a job. I'll be having a phone interview this weekend from one of the jobs. I'm a little nervous, although I shouldn't be.

O: I prepared for the interview by going online to find out about the city that I would be staying in. It is a little farther than I expected and is very rural. There are beautiful water falls and scenic areas to explore. I found an image online and posted it here.

A: Preparing for the interview by looking the city up on the Internet helped me feel better. I'm used to preparing for exams and I think I needed to prepare for this interview a little bit.

P: I'll post how the interview went after I'm called.

No comments: