Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Healthcare Traveler Magazine

S: I'm still waiting for the facility to call me for an interview. I'm told by the account representative that the problem is the manager is too busy to call me, but is interested.

O: I found an article from Healthcare Traveler magazine which explains what to ask when negotiating the salary and benefits package. It lists questions that I need to ask such as do I get paid weekly or when I complete the assignment, will I have malpractice insurance, and is there 24/7 customer support for me when I'm traveling.

A: I like this article because it gives ideas of what questions should be asked. I wouldn't have thought to ask these questions so I'm glad I read this article.

P: I'm going to call the account representative and ask these questions.

No comments: