Friday, April 6, 2007

Health Care Traveler

S: The title/link is to the newest edition of free Health Care Traveler magazine. I'm excited because my recruiter called today telling me that there were 16 new requests today for physical therapists in the state I want to work in. She wanted to know what facility I did not want to work in so she could narrow down the list.

O: I told her that I won't have a car so that eliminated home care. I've work in most all physical therapy facilities including outpatient, inpatient, rehab, skilled nursing, pediatrics, and even an automotive plant. I sent her my updated resume. She also needed a current reference list of employers for the last year.

A: I'm pleased that she told me there was an immediate opening in a city that I have my heart set on. It would be at a skilled nursing facility. I like working with all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics so I'm comfortable at a SNF.

P: I plan on putting together a list of references tonight and e-mailing it to the recruiter.

No comments: