Friday, April 20, 2007

Maintain access to herbs and vitamins

S: Many of our patients use herbs, supplements, natural remedies. My professor brought to my attention that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is attempting to classify natural remedies as medicine. This would make it illegal for people in the USA to buy vitamins over the counter.

O: This is a quote from an investigator who is trying to get the word out. "When I first heard about this FDA attack on complementary and alternative health care, I considered it another "Chicken Little" rumor. On further study, I'm appalled at the speed with which the pharmaceutical companies are implementing Codex Alimentarius in the USA. If you don't suspect the pharmaceutical companies control the FDA, you may want to research that further by visiting http://www.HealthFreedomUSA.org." I got this quote from a press release: FDA Attacks Complementary & Alternative Healthcare by John F. Gilbert, Ph.D. - President/NTCB.

A: I went to the link posted in the title and signed the petition. The deadline is April 30th 2007.

P: I hope more people sign the petition and make their voice heard.

No comments: