Sunday, April 15, 2007

My YouTube video

S: I read in the blogger notes that we can add video now to our blogs. I couldn't figure out how to add the video, but when I was messing around with the tool bar I discovered how to add a link in the body of the blog. The icon to select is the green circle (maybe representing the earth??) next to the capitol "T". Yeeha!

O: This is the link to my YouTube video showing how to perform progressive relaxation. I did this for one of my university classes. I'm getting a Complimentary Medicine and Wellness certificate and this video was designed to help viewers use relaxation to lower their blood pressure (consult your doctor also!).

A: I can't wait to post the blog and test the link to see how it works. I hope it takes the reader straight to my video.

P: Planning to go test the video right now......

No comments: