Friday, October 3, 2008

Yale and Phantom of the Opera












S: I finished my assignment at Griffin Hospital in Derby, CT. I had a great assignment and will miss my coworkers. On my last day, they gave me a delicious pot luck lunch and a present with our group picture .

O: Besides working my assignment I was able to tour some local sites. We went to the Big E or the Eastern States Exposition. It is an annual event in Massachusetts. We also went to tour the campus of Yale and ate at the famous Pepe's pizza. I tried the clam pizza, but won't miss it when I return to the Midwest! Yesterday we went to New York City to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Majestic Theater. It was fantastic and I can see why it is still going strong after 20 years. It was a full house on a Thursday night so I guess it will still be showing for years to come.

A: I enjoyed being on assignment in Connecticut and getting to know the people of New England. All of our touring has been fun and I'd recommend an assignment here to anyone in the future.

P: Tomorrow we plan to go on a New England fall color tour on a historic train ride. We'll be leaving to go back to Michigan on Sunday.

2 comments:

physical therapist schools said...

Wow, Fantastic article, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,

bracelet wholesale uk said...

I enjoyed being on assignment in Connecticut and getting to know the people of New England. All of our touring has been fun and I'd recommend an assignment here to anyone in the future. swarovski necklace chile , swarovski necklace germany ,