Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Home


S: We drove 731 miles from Hamden, CT to Oxford, MI. The drive was lovely on the eastern side of the Berkshires. The leaves on the trees were red, yellow, pink, green and orange. It looked like a painting of a flowing carpet along the interstate.

O: It took us 13 hours to drive home. The route we took was through Canada and over the Peace Bridge in Buffalo. That is faster than taking the Niagara Falls bridge. We only waited 15 minutes to cross the border, but it was after midnight on a Monday morning too.

A: I was glad we had enough cash to pay all the tolls. It cost around $20 in tolls and bridge crossings. I should have saved my Canadian change to give to them at the border, but I'm never that organized.

P: I start a local job tomorrow. It will be nice to get back into a routine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey therе! I know this is kinԁа off
tοpіc but I was ωondering which blοg platfoгm are you using
fοr this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problemѕ ωith hacκerѕ and Ι'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Also visit my webpage Bauchmuskeltraining

lawn embroidered suits 2021 said...

A: I was glad we had enough cash to pay all the tolls. It cost around $20 in tolls and bridge crossings. I should have saved my Canadian change to give to them at the border, but I'm never that organized. simple black shalwar kameez for ladies , black salwar suit for ladies ,