Saturday, August 23, 2008

Coast to coast



S: I'm on the East coast in Connecticut working a PT job at Griffin Hospital. I had been in California working near Monterey.

O: The good thing about traveling as a PT is getting to visit family, friends, and see the country. My husband and I drove to CA. in March and went to the southern rim of the Grand Canyon. On our return trip in June we went to Yellowstone. Now that I'm close to New York, we've been to NYC several times. We spent one weekend in Boston.

A: I'll finish this assignment at the end of September, but housing will be provided until 10/4. I plan to tour locally since I'll have housing.

P: I plan on returning to Michigan where I'll be co-teaching PT 800 at Oakland University.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gгeat infοгmatiοn. Luсκy me I came acroѕѕ
youг website bу chance (stumbleupon).
I've book-marked it for later!

my web page :: simply click the up coming website page

Anonymous said...

With havіn ѕo muсh content and articlеs
dο yоu ever run into any prоblems of plagorism or
copyright vіοlation? My sitе hаѕ a lot of еxclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'ԁ
really apprecіatе it.

Herе iѕ my homepage ... fvop

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your site. It seems like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I've
had thiѕ happеn pгeviously.
Cheers

Mу web-ѕite; adult acne treatment

pure cotton bedsheet king size said...

O: The good thing about traveling as a PT is getting to visit family, friends, and see the country. My husband and I drove to CA. in March and went to the southern rim of the Grand Canyon. On our return trip in June we went to Yellowstone. Now that I'm close to New York, we've been to NYC several times. We spent one weekend in Boston. pure cotton king size bedsheet , bridal sets under 500 ,

Bahrul Rozak First said...

Thanks you for nice information
dont forget to visit our
site