Thursday, September 13, 2007

California jursiprudence exam

S: I've been studying for the California PT laws and regulations exam. I didn't realize it, but I should have also studied the code of conduct. To be safe, every time I take a state licensing exam the company should call the state PT board and ask what I should be studying. This tip was given to me by Heather, a fellow PT traveler, who I met at the Bay City assignment. I called her after the exam to complain about how hard it was.

O: I took the exam today and I found out that I have to score a 37 out of 50 questions to pass. I will find out if I passed in 2 weeks. I thought the test was hard and it probably didn't help that I hadn't known that there was other stuff I had to study!

A: I think I passed the exam, but I don't want to jinx myself!

P: I have to go study for one of the university classes. This semester I'm taking Differential Diagnosis, Counseling for Wellness, and doing my research proposal. I have to watch a video tonight that has something to do with counseling....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.