Sunday, March 18, 2007

NPTE

S: I'm determined to study for the National Physical Therapy Examination today. The book I use to study is National Physical Therapy Examination Review and Study Guide by O'Sullivan and Siegelman. I've already taken the practice test using the CD in the book. I didn't do well, but I've heard everyone scores badly on the practice tests from the book.
O: There are 200 questions on each practice test. I've reviewed 150 question and today I'm going to review the last 50 questions. I need 4 hours of uninterrupted time to be able to take the next exam, so I'm going to try later on in the week to take the second practice exam.
A: I believe I can handle the NPTE by breaking it up into small steps.
P: You can look at the NPTE Review and Study Guide by going to www.therapyed.com/nptexamreview.htm

No comments: